Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance
Slopehub.com (“Website”) is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and respecting the intellectual property rights of content creators. We have established this DMCA Compliance page to provide a clear and straightforward process for reporting copyright infringement.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website without your authorization or in a way that violates your copyright, you may file a DMCA notice of infringement with us. Your DMCA notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter notification. Your counter notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
[MRC Building, E-earn 2nd floor, Near MCdonald D-ground park, FSD, Pakistan]
[City: Faisalabad, State: Punjab, Zip Code: 38090]
[Email ID: email@example.com]
[Phone # 03013087798]