Calling all thrill-seekers and adventurers! Selvatica, the adventure park located in the heart of the Mayan jungle, is the perfect place for you to experience the ultimate adrenaline rush. With a variety of activities and tours to choose from, Selvatica has something for everyone, from families with young children to couples looking for a romantic getaway.
Embrace Your Adventurous Spirit
Selvatica is a place where you can embrace your adventurous spirit and experience the thrill of being in the jungle. From soaring through the air on zip lines to rappelling down waterfalls, Selvatica offers a variety of activities that will get your heart racing.
Explore the Mayan Jungle
Selvatica is also a great place to learn about the Mayan jungle and its rich culture. The park is located in a lush jungle reserve, and many of the activities are designed to help you experience the beauty and wonder of the jungle. For example, you can take a guided jungle walk, learn about traditional Mayan culture, or even swim in a cenote, a sacred Mayan sinkhole.
Something for Everyone
No matter what your age or interests are, you’re sure to find something to enjoy at Selvatica. The park offers a variety of activities and tours to choose from, so you can create the perfect adventure for yourself and your family or friends.
Here are a few of the most popular activities at Selvatica:
- Ziplining: Selvatica has one of the longest and most challenging zip line circuits in the world. With 10 different zip lines to choose from, you’re sure to get your fill of adrenaline.
- Bungee jumping: Selvatica is the only place in the Mayan jungle where you can experience the thrill of bungee jumping. Leap from a 72-foot platform and experience the ultimate freefall.
- Tarzania Coaster: The Tarzania Coaster is a unique zip line roller coaster that takes you soaring through the jungle at high speeds.
- 4×4 ATV tours: Explore the jungle on a 4×4 ATV tour. See amazing wildlife and experience the thrill of driving through the rugged terrain.
- Cenote swims: Selvatica is home to several cenotes, which are sacred Mayan sinkholes filled with crystal-clear water. Take a dip in a cenote to cool off and experience the magic of the jungle.
Safety is a top priority at Selvatica. All of the activities are led by experienced and certified guides, and all of the equipment is inspected and maintained regularly.
Here are a few testimonials from satisfied Selvatica customers:
- “Selvatica was the best experience of our trip to Mexico! The staff was friendly and helpful, and the activities were amazing. We especially loved the zip lines and the cenote swim. We would definitely recommend Selvatica to anyone looking for an adventure!” – John Smith
- “I had an incredible time at Selvatica! The bungee jump was the highlight of my trip. I also loved the zip lines and the 4×4 ATV tour. I would definitely recommend Selvatica to anyone looking for an adrenaline rush.” – Jane Doe
- “Selvatica was the perfect place for our family vacation. There was something for everyone to enjoy, and the staff was great. We especially loved the Tarzania Coaster and the cenote swim. We would definitely recommend Selvatica to other families.” – Susan Jones
Selvatica is the perfect place to experience the thrill of adventure in the heart of the Mayan jungle. With a variety of activities and tours to choose from, Selvatica has something for everyone. Book your tour today and experience the adventure of a lifetime!
Here is some additional information that you may find helpful:
- Selvatica is located in Puerto Morelos, Mexico, about 30 minutes south of Cancun.
- The park is open daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Selvatica offers a variety of tour packages to choose from, including full-day tours, half-day tours, and combination tours.
- Selvatica also offers a variety of amenities, such as a restaurant, a bar, and a gift shop.
Call to Action
Book your Selvatica tour today and experience the adventure of a lifetime!